At Car Crome, we try hard to get you the right part, every time. But if you need to return a product for any reason, we want to make that as fast and easy as possible. Here are the policies related to returns that may help you understand and navigate the process:
The vast majority of products available at Car Crome are returnable, provided they are returned with all original packaging, paperwork and parts in new and unused condition.
To initiate a return, a Return Authorization Number (RA#) must be requested within 30 days of receipt of the product. When shipping the return, this RA# must be clearly labeled on the package. Items returned without an RA# are not eligible for refund or exchange.
International orders are not eligible for return or exchange, unless in the case of manufacturer defect or Car Crome error.
1. Contact an Car Crome Customer Care Specialist at (800) 874-8888 and select the "Returns" option (#4).
2. Our Customer Care Specialists will provide you with an RA#, and email you detailed return instructions.
3. Clearly write and/or affix the RA# on the package and return to the address specified in the email.
4. Unless the return is due to manufacturer defect or Car Crome error, the customer is responsible for return shipping costs. For your convenience, Car Crome offers discounted return shipping labels. Should you choose this option, the cost of the label will be deducted from the refund amount.
5. The original method of payment used to place the order will be credited the purchase price, excluding return shipping costs. Car Crome will send a confirmation email once the refund has been issued. Please allow 5-7 business days for your bank to process the credit.
If you receive an item that is broken or defective, Car Crome will provide a prepaid return shipping label. To obtain the return shipping label, follow the above return procedure.
Certain products require a 15% restocking fee. These items qualify for a refund, less the restocking fee and any return shipping costs, when returned with all original packaging, paperwork and parts in new and unused condition.
Some products, including (but not limited to) custom patterned and custom painted items, are not returnable. In the case of manufacturer defect or Car Crome error, these items may be returned for credit.
Authorized items must be returned with all original packaging, paperwork and parts in new and unused condition. Items not returned in the above condition will fail inspection and a refund will not be issued.
Car Crome may issue a refund in good faith prior to receiving the returned item. We reserve the right to rescind such refunds if the item fails inspection upon arrival.
Car Crome will not compensate for damages incurred during product installation or use, nor reimburse labor charges or installation fees, under any circumstances.